Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Meet Me?/Rencontre-moi?


(english/francais)

English:
How to meet me?

1. FREE Option:
I am looking for a man who lives in the region of Lyon, France to be an actor in my toilet videos. If you are a fetishist, you can enjoy yourself with me for FREE if you agree to be filmed for my videos to sell on my website and on clips4ssale.
You can stay anonymous with sunglasses or a mask.
NO SEX (I am taken :OP), but of course you can jerk off!
We’d would schedule to meet in the morning(s) as that is when I usually have to go! It is up to you to find lodging in the area, as I cannot host you at my place.
Contact me at peteusefarts@gmail.com ONLY if you are serious, motivated, AND live in the region of Lyon, France..

2. PAID Option:

75 euros for poop sessions.

Francais:

Comment me rencontrer?

1. Option GRATUITE:
Je cherche un H qui habite dans la région de Lyon pour etre acteur dans mes vidéos scato. Si tu es fetischiste de scato, tu peux te faire plaisir GRATUITMENT avec moi mais que si tu es d’accord d’etre filmé pour mes vidéos a vendre/distruber sur mon site web/clips4sale.
Tu peux rester anonyme avec des lunettes de soleil, une masque, sans probléme.
PAS DE SEXE (je suis prise :OP) mais bien sur tu peux te branler!
On fixera un jRDV le matin (normalment quand j'ai envie de faire caca!), mais c’est a toi de trouver du logement a Lyon, dont tu ne peux pas rester chez moi.
Contacte-moi a peteusefarts@gmail.com QUE si tu es serieux, motivé, ET tu habites dans le region de Lyon.

2. Option Payé:

EUR 75 par heure pour les rencontres scato.

No comments:

Post a Comment